Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dad Christmas Wishlist

Having received an alert to get going with my wish list, here it is:


  • Amazon.com gift certificate!
  • A 6-8 quart pressure cooker such as this one.
  • T-shirts like these (size M).
(so I can click and click and click....)

I'll add more if I can think of anything :-)


===Alert: You Have Not Published Your Christmas Wishlist===============
Your Christmas Wishlist is absent from the family blog.
If you desire any gifts on December 25th, you should make known what you desire.
Please click here, and post what it is that you want for Christmas.

Post within the next 24 hours, and you will get an bonus extra hug on December 10th!
Please hurry, as supplies are limited, and high demand is anticipated.

PS. Write a post soon on the family blog about what it is you want for Christmas.

6 comments:

  1. Hm?
    We already posted our wishes below your post on the blog...
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an email Dad got.

    I sent it, trying to make it sound as much as possible like a commercial email.

    What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. David is reading too much junk mail.
    2. Please post ideas for Papa because he is not playing by the rules. He should post some Things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I sure thought it was very funny and clever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you appreciate my comedy.
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. An idea for Dad: "Gorilla Torch Flashlight" http://www.amazon.com/Joby-Gorillatorch-Adjustable-Flexible-Flashlight/dp/B002IT5DIU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1260382914&sr=8-1

    ReplyDelete