Here is a picture of my vacuum - at least there should be one here. It works alright, but the battery is dying. Each time I use it it takes less time for it to go from high pitch to low pitch.
Haha, you're wrong. You used incorrect punctuation in that sentence. You started it as a question, and then ended it with a period. BTW, what were you claiming to be right about?
how bout a refrig?
ReplyDeleteYes, that's what I forgot
ReplyDeleteI didn't know Mom wanted you to have a frigate! I want one.
ReplyDeleteAren't they called Dust devils? And "Broom Vac"? What on Earth is that?! (I like being annoying. Its fun.)
ReplyDeleteWe all guessed that, Mike.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think David knows what he is talking about.
ReplyDeleteIt really is called a dirt devil broom vac.
ReplyDeleteSooo...David wants a Dirty Devil for Christmas?! What happened to the Christmas spirit?
ReplyDeleteJohn says it is real. He looked it up. ON EBAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteSooo...?
ReplyDeleteHere is a picture of my vacuum - at least there should be one here. It works alright, but the battery is dying. Each time I use it it takes less time for it to go from high pitch to low pitch.
ReplyDeleteBTW, sooo what, John-117?
ReplyDeleteOkay, now there's a picture on the post.
ReplyDeleteWhat is the point of saying I was right, when any intelligent person knows I always am right.
ReplyDeleteHaha, you're wrong.
ReplyDeleteYou used incorrect punctuation in that sentence.
You started it as a question, and then ended it with a period.
BTW, what were you claiming to be right about?
About you meaning what you said. BTW, my last post was not supposed to be taken seriously...
ReplyDeleteWhen you end a sentence with an elipsis it has to have four dots. Three dots are for when it is in the middle of the sentence.
ReplyDeleteGood call.
ReplyDeleteI like the last on the list. A LOT. But you can have it.
ReplyDeleteThat didn't make since, but whatever....
ReplyDelete