1. Air Soft gun
1. Air Soft pellets - plastic
2. Black Wiimote with nunchuk
3. Wii or computer games
4. Pellet gun
5. Lego TX-130 Fighter Tank aka Republic fighter tank
6. Other legos
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You want the same black Wiimote 117 wants.
ReplyDeleteYou are getting into air soft?
I suppose that would be good for our exercise of 2nd Amendment rights...
Ever since John, me, Peter Aaron, and Michael did an air soft gun battle at Aaron's house, I have been excited about them.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWho is Peter Aaron?
ReplyDelete,
ReplyDeleteNot the same wiimote, same color, but a different wiimote.
ReplyDeleteI have put what I want in most favorite being 1, and not-so favorite 4.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMy picture is of the one who named me Mikesters
ReplyDeleteI like my picture. It looks funny.
ReplyDeleteI'll post more comments so there are a lot of these pictures.
I wish there was one with Peter smashing a caramel apple into your face...
ReplyDeleteSounds painful. It didn't happen, though. By the way, "Nice picture".
ReplyDeleteOK, OK. My picture is gone, too.
ReplyDeleteAlright, you answered the question that I commented onto another post here.
ReplyDeleteThere are some ridonculous grammar errors up there, by the way.
ReplyDeleteIs that Let it Snow, Baby thing a CD, or some music album? I don't think I recognize the name.
ReplyDeleteDitto with Westward
ReplyDeleteWestward is a game mike likes which I think is not worth the cost, and the, umm, other one is a Christmas album, which I think is worth the price.
ReplyDeleteAir Soft stuff comes together
ReplyDeleteThe stuff is not in order anymore, due to John's pitiful cry of maturity
ReplyDeleteAnd because we are all enjoying the fabulous sounds of Let It Snow Baby, etc. in our home already!
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDelete