What makes it cool? Ten years ago, I would have said it's cool because of the F-117A; is that your reason? Or do you like it because 3 squared times 13 is a neat factorization?
Yes, you said something about its (possessive) cool. You shall not graduate high school.
That'll be a pity, because it might be fun to have you with me here at LeTourneau, both because there are a few herps and because your social style would fit in with many others' here.
None are mine! I suspect ---117
ReplyDeleteMethinks you protest too much...
ReplyDeleteI personally have not seen any in a while.
ReplyDeleteWhy did you pick that number, Bonny?
ReplyDeleteCause its cool.
ReplyDeleteWhat makes it cool?
ReplyDeleteTen years ago, I would have said it's cool because of the F-117A; is that your reason?
Or do you like it because 3 squared times 13 is a neat factorization?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI deleted my comment above, since it does not have this picture. John-117 is the name of Master Chief
ReplyDeleteAnyway, weren't we talking about socks?
ReplyDeleteWhat happened to my awesome picture!?
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I haven't seen many socks recently...
ReplyDeleteI have. On your feet!!!
ReplyDeleteOh. I thought that we were talking about socks that were not being used.
ReplyDelete1. DIRTY SOCKS. YUCK.
ReplyDelete2. Possessive of "it" is "its". "It is", contracted is "it's". No one graduates high school till this is mastered.
I said "its".
ReplyDeleteYes, you said something about its (possessive) cool.
ReplyDeleteYou shall not graduate high school.
That'll be a pity, because it might be fun to have you with me here at LeTourneau, both because there are a few herps and because your social style would fit in with many others' here.
Everyone MUST learn this properly and MUST graduate high school. Don't get any ideas about loafing at home till you are middle aged.
ReplyDeleteLook, I can't even think grammatically correct when I say that sort of thing, and even if I did it's just one instance.
ReplyDelete