I saw black wiimotes and nunchuks at Costco yesterday, so me and Mike immediately put them on our wishlists... On the lego company website thingy you can go to a thing called pick-a-brick, where you can buy single legos. So I want to get a bunch of pieces we are running low on (or are out of already...).
What? Is Mikesters hiding in a corner permanently? Are you sure he has enough food? Now, about the pieces you want... I do not recognize the "Parabolic element;" what sort of set is that found in? I suppose you mean "Fireman's axe", and not "Firmeman's axe," right? Do you mean lightsaber by "Light Sword"? And I have no idea what the Radiator Grille is.
Go to pick-a-brick, and they are all there under exactly those names, except maybe fireman's axe was distorted en route to the blog. Mike has finally come out.
Which Lego sets are you thinking of?
ReplyDeleteAlso... a black Wiimote? I didn't know there was such a thing. Cool.
I saw black wiimotes and nunchuks at Costco yesterday, so me and Mike immediately put them on our wishlists...
ReplyDeleteOn the lego company website thingy you can go to a thing called pick-a-brick, where you can buy single legos. So I want to get a bunch of pieces we are running low on (or are out of already...).
What piece is that?
ReplyDelete"Pieces" is PLURAL. Or did you already know that?
ReplyDeletePlease. Answer the question. Or are you scared?!
ReplyDeleteJohn? Stop hiding in the corner!!
So WHAT PIECES DO YOU WANT?!!??!?!?!
ReplyDelete"Tell us now!" - Anakin Skywalker
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBrick 1X10 - 10
ReplyDeleteBrick 1X6 - 30
Brick 1X4 - 10
Brick 1X8 - 10
All of the above would be preferred in: Gray, Black, or White, and all the same color.
Parabolic Element Ø16 - Tr - 20 Clear red, 20 clear blue, 20 dark gray
Mini Cap - 10 black
Mini Firmeman's Axe - 10
Light Sword Shaft - 20
Light Sword - Blade - 5 clear red, 5 clear blue
Quiver - 5
Radiator Grille 1X2 - 30 blue
By the way, David, would you mind getting Mike out of that corner when you get here? He isn't coming out willingly...
ReplyDeleteWhat? Is Mikesters hiding in a corner permanently? Are you sure he has enough food?
ReplyDeleteNow, about the pieces you want...
I do not recognize the "Parabolic element;" what sort of set is that found in?
I suppose you mean "Fireman's axe", and not "Firmeman's axe," right?
Do you mean lightsaber by "Light Sword"?
And I have no idea what the Radiator Grille is.
Go to pick-a-brick, and they are all there under exactly those names, except maybe fireman's axe was distorted en route to the blog. Mike has finally come out.
ReplyDelete